Instructions for using Aadhar Enabled Services
- Applicant can use Aadhar enabled e-KYC and e-Sign services to submit application.
- To use Aadhar based e-KYC and e-Sign option user must have Aadhar linked with his mobile number, OTP will be received on the mobile number for verification.
- Applicant's Name,Father Name,Address will be fetched using e-KYC service, user will not be able to edit this information while submitting application.
- User can enter his AADHAR or Virtual ID to perform e-KYC and e-Sign.
- Physical document will not be required to submit to RTO office if they are e-Signed
- For Transfer of Permit buyer has to perform e-KYC and e-Sign first ,after documents are signed successfully by buyer link for performing e-KYC and e-Sign will be sent to seller's VAHAN registered mobile number. Seller is required to update latest mobile number in VAHAN if not already done.
Aadhar e-KYC Consent
- I hereby state that I have no objection in authenticating myself with Aadhaar based authentication system and consent to providing my Aadhaar number and One Time Pin (OTP) data for Aadhaar based authentication for the purposes of availing of the RC related Services.
- I understand that the OTP I provide for authentication and eKYC shall be used only for authenticating my identity through the Aadhaar Authentication system for that specific transaction and for no other purposes.
- I understand that the Transport Department shall ensure security and confidentiality of my personal identity data provided for the purpose of Aadhaar based authentication.